Planning Successful Lean & GreenProgrammes
Note: Places at the lunchtime session are included in the delegate fee but attendees must register by filling in the form below by Friday May 26th.
Lunchtime Session Overview: 1pm to 2pm
During this interactive session, delegates will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of others in the development and rollout of successful lean and green corporate programmes.
- Key Success Factors in Designing and Deploying Corporate Lean & Green Programmes
- Business Case Development& Senior Management Buyin
- Train the trainer approaches for large corporates
- Addressing Behaviour Change
- Accreditation, Certification and Rewards
- Funding and Supports – Skillnet, Enterprise Ireland, IDA and other
A number of Case Studies of Innovative Corporate Lean & Green Programmes will be shared including:-
- Lean Utilities Programme at Vistakon
- Lean Business Process Programme at Virgin Media
- Water Champions Programme at ABP
Details on two new Corporate Lean & Green Support Programmes will also be shared:-
- The Lean Champions Programmeaimed at equipping leading organisations with the knowledge andtools necessary to rollout and monitor cost effective, university certified, internally delivered Lean Programmes across their sites.
- The Green ChampionsProgramme focussed on delivering site-wide staff behavioural change based sustainability programmes at large production sites including addressing issues of standards certification, all staff engagement, training champions, communicating achievements to stakeholders and leveraging funding supports.
The session will be facilitated by Central Solutions one of Ireland’s leading Corporate Lean & Sustainability Programmes support organisations. Central Solutions is an Enterprise Ireland and IDA approved consultancy and also manages the Lean Water & Energy Skillnet and the EPA Large Water Users Community of Practice nationally.
For further details please contact [email protected] or visit:-